Professional and Leisure Millinery Courses
On both our professional and leisure millinery courses students can expect:
- Skills based courses individually tailored to each area of study
- Tuition from a milliner with industry and designer experience
- Printed step by step method sheets including detailed drawings used on the course to take away
- Samples made during the course to take away for future reference
For further information about our courses please choose your level or area of interest from the list on the left.
Workshop Days and Summer School
These sessions provide an opportunity for students to use our facilities to work on their own collections or learn millinery skills with expert advice on hand.
- Saturday 8th June 2013
- Saturday 6th July 2013
- 3 Day Workshop for Professional Milliners, 3/4/5 July 2013
- Summer School, 23/24/25/26/27 July 2013
Please contact The British School of Millinery directly to book.
The British School of Millinery courses normally take place at our Cheltenham studio in groups of up to six learners. This allows our tutors to work closely with each learner to help you get the most out of your day. All courses last one day (from 10am to 3pm) unless otherwise stated.
Our tutors are available to lead courses at other venues upon request.
The British School of Millinery was originally set up in 1990 and has taught millinery skills to hundreds of individuals. View work completed by former students.