Shopping Cart0 item(s) - £0.00
How to Sculpt a Wirework Hat/ Headdress
Level: Basic/ Intermediate/ Advanced
Denise Innes-Spencer will show you her unique, time saving techniques in how to construct a wire frame. There are no blocks required and you can add these wire frames to hat bases, left as an open shape and a shape that can stand alone on a headband - and there are no binding techniques involved.
Students will learn:
- Which wires to use
- How to cover the wire and make a neat finish
- How to add wire to the already neatened wire
- How to finish all ends and make safe
- How to attach to a headband and hat base
- What to use to decorate
Students will come away with:
- A wire framed construction
- The knowledge to make a wire frame
- The notes to follow the steps again
All supplies provided. Tools available to use.
Please note: We are unable to give refunds for non-attendance.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: