Shopping Cart0 item(s) - £0.00
How to Make a Silk Abaca Trim
Level: Beginner and above.
Ever wondered how those abaca trims look so neat? Denise will teach you take the secrets of how to make abaca immaculate trims, covering special techniques to sculpt the fabric. You will also learn how to twirl Titan (a two-tone colour woven shot effect fabric, which combines sinamay with a special metal yarn).
Using household items and little bit of faith you will learn how to manipulate this gorgeous and utterly lush fabric into ribbons, loops, drapes and fans.
Students will learn:
- How to cut the fabric.
- How to fold the abaca and make a clean neat finish.
- How to stiffen and sculpt the abaca.
- Ideas on how to use the trim on hats and wire frameworks.
Students will take away:
- An abaca sculpted trim.
- The knowledge of how to make an abaca-sculpted trim.
- Comprehensive step by step notes.
Price includes materials. Tools are available for students' use.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: