Shopping Cart0 item(s) - £0.00
ONLINE One to One Tuition (price per hour)
If you can't get to a lesson in Cheltenham before June 2018 or in Liverpool after September 2018 why not try an online lesson?
You can be anywhere in the world and you can get the same tuition as the students here at the school. You can choose any subject and you can choose the amount of time you want to be learning your skill. It's particularly good if you have a problem with a skill with making a hat or headdress.
Both you and Denise will share webcams to help you learn a skill as if your teacher is in the same room as you.
The price quoted is for one hour's tuition. The actual time will be agreed between you and The British School of Millinery to suit. Once you have booked and scheduled the session(s), you will be sent notes to read before the lesson and to help your preparations for your work.
We recognise that our students work at a different pace, wihch may depend on the skills you already have. As a guide, the following list shows the expected time needed for specific skills.
One hour lessons
- Blocking (drying time not included).
- Stiffening (drying time not included) and sizing to fit headband and wire.
- Making and adding basic trimmings to fit your hat (decision on trim will be made by e-mail. e.g. a petersham ribbon trim).
- Basic trimming techniques - drape and bow trims.
- Using flower making tools for making flowers.
- Flower making: pressing moulds.
- Blocking a Straw and a felt with finishing techniques e.g. a perched hat.
Price does not include materials.
On this course you will learn:
- Your choice of subject
- Tools and equipment are available for students use
- What you can learn in a day about a particular subject
To discuss your specific requirements, please contact us on 07590 536402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: