Shopping Cart0 item(s) - £0.00
Level: Beginners and improvers
MONDAY 4th TO FRIDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2019
This new five day course will teach you a range of tiara making techniques. Places are limited to please book early to avoid disappointment.
Denise Innes-Spencer will take you through the intermediate techniques every practicing milliner needs to know. From making hair vines to making tiara headdresses and crowns for brides. This course is ideal for someone who wants to further improve on their skills.
Each day runs from 9.30 to 15.30 in Liverpool.
On this course you will learn how to make:
The tiara techniques you will learn are:
- What wires to use for different techniques
- How to use new wire and fabric components
- How to use hot tools to affix components
- How to wire an apex tiara shape using beads
- How to make a decorative hair base
- How to neatly finish the backs of items made
- Different methods of attaching tiaras to the head
- How to construct perl hair vines
- How to decorate hair vines with flowers and metal pieces
- How to use wire tape as a base for headband headdresses
Supplies are not included in the price of this course. The materials can cost in the region of £35.00 - which must be paid up front and supplies used deducted from this. You will be refunded for the balance if you do not use the full amount or pay the balance if you have used more.
You can expect to make 3 to 4 pieces depending on the degree of difficulty. You will take home lots of sample pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be expected to complete homework in order to cover the range of topics in five teaching days. If you do not complete homework in time for the following class, extra time cannot be given to students and you may not have the time to learn the following day's subjects.
Please note: We are unable to give refunds for non-attendance.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: