Shopping Cart0 item(s) - £0.00
Wired Perched Hats (Unbound wire)
Level: Intermediate and Advanced
Tuesday 14th April 2020 and Wednesday 15th April 2020.
From 9.30am to 4.30pm at All Saints House, 83 Margaret’s Street, London W1 8JG.
In this two day workshop, Denise Innes-Spencer of The British School of Millinery will teach you how to make and construct a perched wired framed hat using wooden blocks or shapes found in your house. Learn how to make slick and edgy shapes. Denise, author of Tiara Headdresses, uses a uses a unique method of wire coverings to make professional, glamorous hats and headdresses. She will take you through the stages of constructing a hat using millinery wiring to form your hat shape.
On this course you will learn:
- How to construct a base in wire and the covering
- Sewing and attaching decoration on the frame
- Manipulating the wire construction to balance on the head
- Making a hat head fastening
- Learning about a basic trim to compliment the hat/headdress
Students will come away with:
- A wired framed hat/headdress
- The knowledge to make a wired framed hat/headdress
- The detailed notes to follow the steps again
Price includes all materials. Students will need tp bring their own tools.
Please note: All bookings on this course are non-refundable.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: